The call for joint EFINORD-SNS network activities in 2013 is now launched. Read more here.
- Assessing the impact of the EU Timber Regulation and FLEGT Action Plan
- Relative contributions of set-asides and tree retention to the long-term availability of key forest biodiversity structures at the landscape scale
- How can history benefit the understanding of threatened species?
- How can Stakeholders Influence the Bioenergy Discussion in your Country?
- Getting an insurance cover for heavy snow-falls. The Finnish approach
- Researchers Map Seasonal Greening in U.S. Forests, Fields, and Urban Areas March 31, 2015
- On ‘landscape approach,’ scientists search for meaning March 31, 2015
- Climate Change Threatens to Kill Off More Aspen Forests by 2050s, Scientists Say March 31, 2015
- A Wing That Can Recover From Midair Collisions March 31, 2015
- After fire, Fairlee sawmill’s future uncertain March 31, 2015