Resistent ash trees to ash dieback in Denmark? Read this highly interesting report on research being done on the pathogen Hymenoscyphos fraxineus, doctor where SNS funded researchers have been involved:
Download: Short facts about SNS
• Did you find something interesting or even spectacular in your research? Is there a thought occupying your brain? Do you know about an event of interest?
Give me a hint!
+46 739 75 13 03
- Hidden camera in Italian forest reveals secret lives of wolves, brown bears and wild boar June 25, 2017
- A century of Berkeley students have come to these woods – for very different reasons June 25, 2017
- Climate hypocrisy: Norway tells Brazil off about deforestation while expanding Arctic oil exploration June 23, 2017
- Bark beetles getting worse, forester says June 23, 2017
- Wildfire risk management challenges posed by global change June 23, 2017