Despite the monoculture in production forests, birds choose to live there. Researchers in SLU in Sweden have synthesized the results of four separate bird surveys conducted within 35 spruce production stands of southern Sweden.
Download: Short facts about SNS
- Canada urged to use vast low carbon energy resources for major new economic engine May 26, 2017
- Ogiek of Kenya win landmark land rights case May 26, 2017
- 6 days 6 nights from the Loess Plateau through the Qinling Mountains May 26, 2017
- Dispatches from the Silk Road May 26, 2017
- Finnish Climate Change Panel: Using forests also produces climate benefits May 26, 2017