SNS supports research related to forestry, forests and other wooded land, the utilisation of wood and other wood products, as well as the non-commercial value of forests. Funding from SNS is seed money and always require additional funding, typically from national sources or other programmes. SNS will give financial support to the following types of research collaboration:
You are here: Calls
- New Homepage for Nordic-Baltic Bioeconomy
- Two possibilities to apply for SNS research funding!
- Conference coming up: Managing Forests to Promote Environmental Services
- EFINORD-SNS meeting: Phytophthora-diseases of forest trees in Northern Europe.
- 10th Volume Jubilee of the Journal Wood Material Science and Engineering
- The Forest Kingdom - with what values for the world? Climate change and gender equality in a contested forest policy context
- Bioeconomy - the growth engine for Nordic regions?
- Towards a Sustainable Bioeconomy: Innovative Methods and Solutions for the Agriculture and Forest Sectors
- Building Partnerships with Forest Communities
- NOVA PhD course: "State of the Art in Payments for Environmental Services and Market-Based Instruments" (10 ECTS)
- Texas A&M Forest Service urges caution during July 4th holiday June 30, 2015
- 2015s biggest climate science conference June 30, 2015
- Turning a weed into biofuel June 30, 2015
- Towards greater agroforestry adoption in Central Asia June 30, 2015
- Senator Daines talks <b>forest management</b> June 29, 2015