SNS supports research related to forestry, forests and other wooded land, the utilisation of wood and other wood products, as well as the non-commercial value of forests. Funding from SNS is seed money and always require additional funding, typically from national sources or other programmes. SNS will give financial support to the following types of research collaboration:
You are here: Calls
- 10th Volume Jubilee of the Journal Wood Material Science and Engineering
- SNS – Matchmaking Workshop – Coming up soon!!!
- Next steps towards “Realizing the Bioeconomy in the Baltic Sea Region”
- Tree breeding from an Icelandic perspective
- 11th Annual Meeting for Wood Science and Engineering 14 – 15 September 2015
- Wise Use of Improved Forest Reproductive Material
- Monitoring tree reaction to environment: tools and their application in forest
- Relative contributions of set-asides and tree retention to the long-term availability of key forest biodiversity structures at the landscape scale
- How can history benefit the understanding of threatened species?
- How can Stakeholders Influence the Bioenergy Discussion in your Country?
- Agroforestry gives Indian farmers higher profits May 25, 2015
- Organic fertilizers – including human waste – can improve soil fertility in drylands May 25, 2015
- Project to improve coastal landscape management in Ghana May 25, 2015
- Ecotrust forest deal returns an Oregon tribe to its ancestral lands May 24, 2015
- Vince Bulic’s Weekly Lumber Market Wrap: For the week ending May 22, 2015 May 23, 2015