Next upcoming Call is planned for 2018 for projects to start in 2019
Interested Researchers can look at the call below for inspiration:
Projects should relate to the prioritised themes of the SNS strategy. SNS wishes to initiate projects which focus on “Forestry within bioeconomy, climate, and social-aspects” that are key elements in both, national, regional and EU strategies.
SNS supports research projects that focus on forests and forestry in the Nordic region. Support may be granted to research collaboration with duration of no more than three years. Support from SNS is normally based upon a co-ordination of on-going national research.
- The application is open to participants from the Nordic and Baltic countries, with adjacent areas. At least three Nordic countries should participate in each project.
- All SNS projects include a national co-financing of at least 67%, with SNS funding a maximum of 33% of the project.
- Projects typically apply for 200.000 – 500.000 SEK/year from SNS and 3 -5 projects will be financed.
- SNS takes into account gender equality when evaluating the applications, having an overall goal of 40 to 60% representation in all of SNS activities.
- Projects should relate to the prioritised themes of the SNS strategy. SNS wishes to initiate projects that focus on “Forestry within bioeconomy, climate, and social aspects”, which is a key element in both national, regional and EU strategies.